Monday, February 04, 2008

Plugged Out - Accoustic Songs

1. Weezer - No One Else (3:26)
2. Superchunk - Cursed Mirror (3:15)
3. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees (4:47)
4. Smashing Pumpkins - Dancing In The Moonlight (4:09)
5. Bob Mould - Can't Fight It (3:50)
6. Frank Black - The Holiday Song (1:54)
7. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (3:31)
8. Dinosaur Jr. - Get Me (4:33)
9. Social Distortion - Angel's Wings (4:21)
10. Ramones - My-My Kind Of Girl (3:10)
11. Nirvana - All Apologies (4:24)
12. Soul Asylum - By The Way (3:48)
13. Foo Fighters - Everlong (4:11)
14. Redd Kross - Visionary (3:52)
15. Janes Addiction - Jane Says (4:20)
16. Hole - Hungry Like A Wolf (1:53)
17. R.E.M. - Pop Song '89 (2:58)
18. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Deanna (2:53)
19. The Breeders - Cannonball (3:16)
20. Supersuckers - I Want the Drugs (1:40)
21. Garbage - Breaking Up The Girl (3:20)
22. Smashing Pumpkins - Rocker (4:21)
New Link DOWNLOAD New Link

6 comments:

Marcello L. a.k.a. Maddy Lee said...

Fala, Sidon!
O link não tá rolando, o MassMirror não distribuiu os arquivos pros hosts.
Faça uma visita ao Pântano Elétrico (http://opantanoeletrico.blogspot.com/), e, se te interessar, poderei colocar os links pros seus blogs lá e vice-versa.
Grande abraço!
ML

Anonymous said...

Download link doesn't work. Please reupload.

Sidon said...

Reupload Done

Marcello L. a.k.a. Maddy Lee said...

Grande Sidon!
Beleza, já tá linkado lá no Pântano Elétrico o Orginals e o Compilations.
Valeu!
Grande abraço.
ML

Tragedyman said...

The shareonall domain leads to a googlesyndication.com page. Any chance of a repost?

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad
and tested to see if iit can surdvive a 40 foot
drop, just so she ccan be a youtube sensation. My iPad iis now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is completely offf topic but I had
to share it with someone!

my page: computer science online degree usa