Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In Covers We Trust 12

1. Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone (V Femmes) (2:28)
2. The Go Getters - Teenage Kicks (Undertones) (2:03)
3. The Lucky Devils - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Animals) (3:08)
4. P Paul Fenech - Whole Lotta Rosie (AcDc) (5:02)
5. Batmobile - Hellalujah! (P P Speedrock) (2:36)
6. Peter Pan Speedrock - Shoot Shoot (Batmobile) (3:36)
7. Hammercocks - Settin' The Woods On Fire (H Williams) (2:07)
8. Junkyard Dogs - Breakin' The Law (J Priest) (3:21)
9. Volbeat - Making Believe (S Distortion) (3:32)
10. Motorcity Brags - These Boots Are Made For Walking (Hazlewood) (2:47)
11. Velvet Revolver - Psycho Killer (Talking Heads) (4:11)
12. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Should I Stay or Should I Go (Clash) (2:58)
13. The Wildhearts - Waiting Room (Fugazi) (2:57)
14. Flaming Lips - Seven Nation Army (W Stripes) (2:51)
15. Girls Against Boys - She's Lost Control (Joy Division) (3:29)
16. Turbonegro - Suffragette City (D Bowie) (2:52)
17. Märvel - Livin' On A Prayer (B Jovi) (3:22)
18. Ensign - I Will Deny (Dwarves) (1:45)
19. Rise Against - Fix Me (Black Flag Cover) (0:54)
20. Motorhead - Blue Suede Shoes (Elvis) (3:07)
21. Soulfly - In The Meantime (Helmet) (4:45)
22. Rise And Fall - Them Bones (Alice In Chains) (2:33)
23. Mary Shelley Overdrive - House of a Thousand Corpses (R Zombie). (2:41)
24. The Dwarves - Brand New Cadillac (V Taylor) (1:47)
25. Trash Yourself and The Toxic Avenger - Song 2 (Blur) (3:00)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 190 dollars on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 180 bucks on every site. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

王菲Fay said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a solid contextual advertising company, I recommend that you try PropellerAds.